Magnetic Resonance Laboratory
CIF has variety of NMRs from 300 to 600 MHz equipped with pulsed field gradients, VT, and a variety of probes for doing nearly any high resolution nmr method and micro-imaging (at 500 and 600 MHz). The laboratory is also equipped with an EPR / ESR spectrometer.
- Agilent (Varian) 400MR equipped with Automated Tuning and a 7600 Sample Changer.
- Agilent Inova 400 equipped with proton detected multi-nuclear and quad-tuned probes. Extended VT range.
- Agilent Inova 300 equipped with quad-tuned (1H, 19F, 13C, 31P) probe. Extended VT ranged.
- Agilent Inova 500 with three channels, 3-axis gradients and many other accessories including HCN, broadband probes and a NANO (hrmas) probe.
- Agilent Inova 600 with four channels, 2H decoupling, 3-axis gradients and many other accessories including HCN and a flow-probe.
Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR)
- Bruker ESR-300 spectrometer with various cavities for spin counting and very high temperature studies plus liquid helium cooled cavity for sub-10K studies.
CSU NMR Operation Guides and Safety